THE PRESIDENT UGANDA COURT BAILIFFS ASSOCIATION THANKS MEMBERS FOR VOTING HIM IN OFFICE AND WISHES THEM A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR OF 2013.
The Executive Committee Reminds Members to Renew their Licenses of 2013 and the requirements are as follows:-
1. Application letter for renewal to Chief Registrar through President UCBA.
2. Bank Statement.
3. Insurance policy for Burglary and Fire.
4. Receipt for office as proof of rent.
5. Subscription fees of 140,000/= paid in Barclays Bank, A/c No. 6001203922.
6. License fees of 45,000/= (paid to Judiciary)
7. Passport Photograph (2 copies)
8. Members who are pursuing Bailiffs Course at LDC will bring proof of Admission or Completion of the Course.
9. Shs. 50,000/= for those who did not attend General Meeting on 1st /12/2012(General Meeting Resolution)
10. Office inspection of Bailiffs.
1- Application letter to Chief Registrar through Chief Magistrate of your area and through the President UCBA.
2- Subscription fees of 460,000/= paid in Barclays Bank, A/C No. 6001203922.
3- Recommendation from a Senior Practicing Court Bailiff.
4- Certificate of Registration of Trade Name.
5- Insurance policy for Burglary and Fire.
6- Completed filled up application form from Courts of Judicature and attach all requirements thereon.
7- Receipt for Office Rent.
8- Bank Statement.
9- Licence fees 45,000/= (paid to the Judiciary)
10- Passport Photographs (3 copies)
11- Eligible Applicant must possess a diploma in Law from LDC or other recognized institutions.
12- Certificate of no objection from UCBA Executives
NB: Inspection of Bailiffs Offices will be conducted by Executive Members.
By: Executive Committee Members.